Guessing Game



Points go to whoever can guess what this is.

Comments

serapio said…
That is the chandelier in your hotel room, reflected off the surface of your overturned polished silver goblet.
Matthew Carroll said…
Under the central vault of the basilica, hangs the chandalier of angelic light. Under that is the well wishful thinking. Biuka saw some cool foreign coins and climed down to collect some. Looking up, she wasn't sure how she would get out, so she took a photo with her cell phone and sent it to the Pope, who lowered the ladder of liturgical loopiness, and Biuka made good her escape.
Is there a prize for guessing right?
slowlane said…
Whoever guesses right gets to try and convince me to post another picture. I seem to be having a great deal of frustration figuring it out.
caedmonstia said…
I think it is the eyeball of the man in Greece that talked to you about marriage.
slowlane said…
Well, you are all very close. It is the picture of my eye looking up from the bottom of a well while the Greek guy talked about marriage with me.

Actually, I really only posted this picture because I could figure out how to do it in five minutes or less. All of the other ones have been too much trouble for me. Maybe I will get a few more up.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

Eight Photos of Us