The Nomad's Domain


My dear S.O.S. remarked recently that he has moved more times in the four months of our marriage than ever before in his life. Poor man.

But he may prove just as influential on me as I have proved to be on him: we bought a house. Maybe the term "house" is too generous, but it is a domicile we intend on occupying for as long, if not longer, than any place I have previously lived.

One of the best things about our little condo is that because of the mirror which fills the largest wall in our home, I can eat a meal sitting next to my sweetie and across from him at the same time. Here is a picture illustrating this (don't you hate it when the photographer gets you with your mouth full?)

When we make enough room for a third person to sit on the carpet next to us, maybe you can come over for dinner.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the invite, chica. I'll be there to see the white tablecloth, napkins, and your wonderful hospitality. :o)
sarah marie said…
Your house looks like a work in progress, just like mine. :) Our latest project (begun just today) is ripping up the carpet upstairs, rediscovering original pine floorboards from 1850, and refinishing them. (The carpet was really gross, and every music studio needs wood floors for acoustical purposes, I think.) I hope you enjoy occupying your home for a good long time.
caedmonstia said…
This is how your house was looking when I visited you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers