Good Things About School #First

On Saturday, a day late due to the arrival of a certain somebody and the need to entertain another certain somebody, I turned in my 30 page paper.

The thing of it is, even though I titled the document "30 Page Paper" in My Documents, the page count was suspiciously lower... oh, let's say like approximately eleven.

I will hasten to point out that it has been many years since I last took a math class, but I think that eleven is not all close to thirty. Perhaps if I had taken more classes in statistics, I could make a graph where eleven is nearly indiscernible from thirty, but I didn't.

And this is where we learn another good thing about school: We have opportunity to learn about GRACE. Getting something wonderful, unexpected, and totally undeserved... because friends, I got an A.

Grace for sure, because somehow I finished my first semester of grad school. The first week of class, as an exercise in learning how to work with the online format, we were given the exercise of calculating how many hours in a week we used. Out of 168 hours in the week, I calculated that I was using 220 of them (keep in mind it has been 8 years since my last math class). That was not including the expected 15 to 20 hours a week towards school work.

Grace, for sure, has gotten me through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers