The Nomad

Do you know how many times I have tried to retire the "Nomad" series on my blog?

But here I am, at it again.

This weekend finds me patriotically packing my things and who knows when I will be able to unpack them?

Of course, I've gained quite a few things since I last packed all of my belongings and headed out to who-knows-where. The list of things I have acquired bears a remarkable resemblance to my wedding registries. Toss in a few miscellaneous items of furniture for good measure, the belongings S.O.S. brought to our marriage, and the MEGA-GRILL that suddenly has become the "make-it or break-it" determining factor in what housing situation will work for us... and you can well understand why I had hoped the word "nomad" would not be required.

But the time has come to say goodbye to our Cataluna house and I'm back to the life of a nomad.

This world is not my home, I'm just a passin' through... but in the mean while, I've got quite the carry-on luggage.

Comments

Vicki Carroll said…
I guess when the Lord promised "lands many and houses many" He was thinking sequentially and not simultaneously? Nevertheless, it seems to me to be a very rich experience...=)

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers