Good things about School #4

Today I discovered another good thing about going to school. It can get you on national (and international) TV!

You see, if I had not gone to school, then I would not have known how to look like I was in a classroom when I was asked to pose as a student in a classroom. And I did such a good job acting (nodding my head and looking appropriately interested), that not only was I used in the publicity photos and recruitment footage, but I also get one or two whole seconds (not just me in the background walking to the printer or sitting at my desk or even the sound of me coughing, but a bigger-than-life face shot) in the most recent episode of the TV program that aired last week (and mostly likely will air again, but I don't know when).

So stay in school, always dress ready to impress, and you may only shriek lightly when you are surprised by your face on widescreen TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers