NOPE

There is an organization by the name of National Odd Shoe Exchange (or NOSE), where people who end up only having need of one shoe can exchange shoes with people who happen to need the other half of the pair.

I have my eyes open for an organization by the name of National Odd Plasticware Exchange.

For most of you, I am sure this is completely self-explanatory. For those of you who are not quite as kitchen-conscious, I had the misfortune of taking my lunch to work in a mis-matching plastic container on Friday. I noticed too late that the lid didn't quite fit the base, but I didn't think it would matter in the long run. And then I forgot that I had brought leftovers for lunch.

And Fridays our work refrigerators are cleaned out by the anti-leftover elves. And Monday morning I realized that the borrowed plastic container and unmatching lid had made their way to the great landfill. (Don't get mad, get Glad!)

Forget trading for baseball cards, marbles, and Chocolatina Jet Bar pictures. I need matches to two newly widowed plastics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers