Bridal Magazines

And I quote:

"She has no empire and has kissed no frogs. She is not royalty and holds no court. And yet, on this, the most memorable of days, she lives in a palace, where ladies in waiting carry out her every wish and attend to her makeup and hair while chefs of world-renown prepare a celebratory feast, fit for a king and queen, but made just for her. So it's easy to see why she cannot shake the feeling that today, she is a princess."

And that, my friends, is the secret to the $7,000 dresses and the $3,000 cake ("It makes me believe that the cake really is a window into the soul of a wedding").

However, there is no way that I am about to part with that kind of money (even if I had it) in order to feel like a princess for a day.

No, I've found a man who plans to treat me like a princess for a life-time, and friends, that's priceless.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well. if that's the case: my wedding was small, cheap, brittle, sweet, nutty, and in triplicate.... though excellent with coffee.

hmm.... on second thought, maybe there is something to that idea.
Sylvia said…
As to the last line...

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers