Random Facts

My fingers are happy today. This week a year ago I was given the task of training up a department around me, and my personal productivity plummeted.

But this week I was back within range of my previous records of letter writing, and oo-wow. Does it feel good. In honor of this occasion, I thought I would share a few random facts:

I have corresponded with people in over 100 countries.
I have won accolades from my co-workers for my ability to tell people "no" (Folks, unlike the anti-people-pleasers might tell you, it isn't just a matter of saying "n" and "o").
I started a collection of foreign stamps because there must be something good to do with them.
I have 494 business cards out of a box of 500.

And certainly last, but not least, SOS and his violin playing has made it onto the "unofficial optional stories to tell" tour script.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
Hey I want a business card!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers