Keeping Secrets

I'm not sure I will ever eat a chocolate cake with the same nonchalance again.

Why?

Do you know what sorts of things they put in to make them super moist?

Like mayonaise

or potatoes

or shredded beets

or saurkraut

I'm not kidding.

After an extended time of thinking "ew" I want to know how these sorts of things come to be. I admit I am sometimes rather creative in the kitchen, but how on earth do you decide that saurkraut is the missing ingredient for your chocolate cake?

Or is it simply a matter of having so much of an item that you look for any way of using it up, kind of like turkey after Thanksgiving? Hey... at the end of next November, do you want to come over for a piece of my special chocolate cake?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers