This isn't Kansas anymore, Toto.

Um... So it's the first day of Sign Language and this guy tapes his mouth shut in the first thirty seconds and then waves his arms and screams (with his mouth shut) to get the teacher's attention. Then whenever someone else is using their mouth too much, he waves his arms and holds the tape out to them.

Eventually, he takes the tape off of his mouth so that he can tell everyone that they should tape their mouth and also so that he can call the teacher a certain part of the male anatomy.

This, of course, makes a few people upset, and a woman says "You know, I had to have it out with someone who wasn't as bad with you last semester, and I'm going to have to have it out with you right now."

The teacher, rather calmly I think, says "If you don't like my class, you can go, it's only the first day of class." I'm fairly certain he was talking only to the dork guy, but the woman stands up and storms out of the room saying "This isn't the kind of class I thought it would be."

Um... so yeah.

I still haven't figured that one out.

Comments

sarah marie said…
WHOAH. That's insane. Yet somehow also hilarious... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers