Slow

Sometimes I, even I, am amazed at how slow life is in the slow lane.

How do you get a full time teacher who posts his schedule on his office door but that only has one class listed and NO OFFICE HOURS?

How do you get a full time teacher who, to my knowledge, niether occupies his office nor answers his phone?

Why does a teacher post a phone number for people to call but not bother to have voice mail?

How does a teacher have their email address printed in the current schedule of classes and have mail be undeliverable?

I almost feel like I should borrow a horse to go ride out to their homestead to make sure they haven't chopped a tree down on their leg.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
If you have a horse, and know where is homestead is, I would say go ahead -- that is your best bet.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers