Teletubbies (AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Several years ago, when Teletubbies first made their infamous debut, I heard a lot of people complaining about them. However, most of what I heard had to do with the purple one with the triangle antenna on its head.
I'm not sure what I think about that. All I know is what I think of Teletubbies after watching their exercise video (insert insane scream here).

Frankly, I find it surprising that I can think at all after watching it.

Insert video.

Credits begin.

Weirdo infant face in fake flaming sun rises.

*Cue brain melt.*

Weirdo infant face with two teeth cues weirdly and giggles maniacly.

And thus the tone is set.

By the time the video is over, you feel lucky that you remember how to hit the power button on the TV.

After watching Teletubbies, I feel bad for having ever complained about The Wiggles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

Eight Photos of Us