Rejection

I received my second letter of rejection yesterday. Instead of writing a drinking song like I did for my first rejection, I spent some time with a certain three year old who easily made me forget all of my previous problems.

And then I went and sat in a court room for a few minutes. That made me forget even the three year old.

But instead of spending the entire day moving from uncomfortable to worse, I ended the day by playing the coolest keyboard I have ever had the priviledge to play and eating some blackberry vanilla cheesecake.

When the next rejection letter arrives, maybe I will go straight to the piano and cheesecake.

Comments

serapio said…
do you often just wander into court rooms to meditate?
slowlane said…
No, not usually. I just had the assignment to sketch a court room for my homework. Don't you have that assignment for class?
caedmonstia said…
Don’t believe her. She got arrested...AGAIN. I’ve been trying to keep her out of trouble but I think she secretly gets a kick out of appearing in court...

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers