One of those days

The car dies just minutes after the tow truck that came to jump start it leaves.

The door-to-door solicitors that come while you left the front door open are advertising house cleaning.

You call someone three minutes after they have left for lunch.

You are let off of work half an hour earlier than expected, but your car is sitting dead in the driveway at home.

You fill the dishwasher and then go searching for the one plate that will mark it as full and realize that you hadn't yet cleared the table and there are another five plates that need to go in.

It's been one of those days.

Comments

Oh, so sad! I hope today is going better.
slowlane said…
Today was one of those days where after being gone for an hour to recharge the battery on the car, I walked in the door just minutes before a very important somebody called (a call I had been waiting for all week) to give me very wonderful news.

So yes, today went much better. =)
Elena Johnston said…
Oooh! yay yay yay yay yay! Does this mean I'll be seeing more of you from now on?
slowlane said…
It means that you might very well see me this weekend when I go for a second interview.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers