Constellations

I was very disappointed to realize this morning that I slept through a lesson on constellations in the midnight sky.

I figure that is the only explanation for the profusion of little dots on my face: The mosquitos were in astronomy class. If I counted correctly, there are 68 mosquito bites on my face. The handle of the big dipper, which is between my eyebrows, points directly to the north star which is the easiest star to spot, as it is located on the very tip of my nose.

But as disappointing as it was to wake up to such body art, I am relieved to be able to report two bits of good news.

The first is that I did not inhale any additional mosquitos. The second is I am the keeper of the camera.

Comments

Sylvia said…
Awww, Becka! Don't you think we should have confirmation of this with a picture??

Sounds like you need a mosquito net!
serapio said…
That is a lot of mosquito bites.
caedmonstia said…
Ha ha, I got you on video!!! I will be posting it soon. Check it out on My Big Black Blog, everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers