Hello? Hello? Is this on?

It's been more than two weeks since a real post made its debut here.

Back in January, Caedmonstia wrote my New Year's Resolution to read "Go 2 weeks without blogging." (It is listed in between "Wax her legs" and "Take up an extreme sport".) Because, obviously, they all seemed equally likely.

And it took an international flight (spending September 11 on three airplanes), fighting against tropically contracted ailments (I think I passed one of them along to a dog. So embarrassing!), and three name tags-worth of events to do it, but I did go 2 weeks without blogging.

And so please pardon my silence as I remember what sorts of things we expect to find here, Living in the Slow Lane.

Comments

serapio said…
Indeed it has been far too quiet around here. I can even here the crickets
caedmonstia said…
Too bad I am not there to get some good footage of your tropical diseases.

I hope you can get a little rest from the Fast Lane and return to the Slow one for awhile...
Avido said…
So...what does that say about the other equally likely things?
slowlane said…
The list also included the equally likely "Invent anti-matter".

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers