Pen Friend

In case you were unaware, I do not work for a dating service.

I'd like to take the time to point this out a second time: I do not work for a dating service.

Now perhaps you are of the blessed group of people who have known this all along, but you would be surprised at the number of people who don't realize this.

"I would like to find a female between the ages of 18-32 to be a pen friend and possibly more." Hm... maybe if you weren't serving time in prison, you might have better success with the ladies.

or

"I would like to write you so that we can exchange letters and love and photos and names and so that you can help me get my visa." That's a winning proposal.

or

"How long should I wait for Ms. Right?" Isn't the whole point of a Ms. Right that you wait for her until she shows up?

I know, I know. I have no sympathy. It's a good thing I don't work for a dating service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers