Normal Day

Today I was reminded of the days when we first moved into our new building. Construction men were once again in our restrooms, and the drilling and cutting through tile had me humming "I've been working on the railroad". It was so noisy, I had trouble hearing myself think.

But thankfully, their assignment was accomplished by the time I left for lunch.

And when I returned, everything was super quiet. Footsteps were heard across the cement floor and someone called out "Who is that walking? Take off your shoes!" and later "We can hear the sound of typing!"

Yes, filming was in progress. If we weren't careful, television viewers of over 3,000 stations around the globe would be able to hear us think.

But if I average the decibel level of the morning and afternoon, it turns out to be a normal day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers