The Name Tag

I once thought it would be an interesting experiment to connect the number of name tags acquired and required to the energy level of extroverts and introverts.

For instance, the week I was given four separate name tags I began to contemplate the fashion value of a paper bag head covering.

I have not yet finished the thorough testing required for any conclusive decision, but I thought of this again this past weekend when the name tag made for me proclaimed "Roxanne."

Now it might surprise you, but in all of the names I have ever taken for myself or have ever been given to me, Roxanne has never made that list.

Nor, as my camp-mates so lovingly nicknamed me, has "Roxie."

Nor should it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers