We're Crazy

I know it.

Three weeks, more than 170 hours on a train, 8232 miles to travel, a country to see.

As you can imagine, a trip of this magnitude requires quite the planning. Fortunately, my sweet husband is gifted in coordinating logistics. This has allowed me to spend my time agonizing over other critical matters like, "Which train puns can I squeeze into everyday conversation?" or "How many cliche comments can I make about life being the journey and not the destination?"

Obviously, I have the more difficult role in this vacation planning.

Which reminds me that I should go help pack lunches for our train time. I've just received word that some of the packaging on the snacks we bought may be too voluminous to fit in our wheeled cooler. I have a few ideas I'd like to try as to how to fix that problem.

Comments

With a baby in tow? You ARE crazy! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers