The Sixteenth Day of Winter

It might surprise you to know that I use MapMyRide to keep track of the mileage I travel on my bike rides.

It might surprise you because I never publish my workouts on Facebook or here on this blog.

That's because I am ridiculously slow. (Yes, I've been passed by runners.)



Part of that is a function of using a one speed beach cruiser. Part of it is because it took me until I was 32 to find an exercise I could enjoy.

But lately, I've been entertaining the idea of posting my bike rides for all to see. Not to let everyone marvel at my athletic prowess, but to say "It's 27 degrees outside and I chose to go out in it."

Then of course, everyone will leave lots of comments saying how awesome I am.

I just need to see whether the MapMyRide people would consider adding an option to log the outside temperature alongside the miles traveled.

Comments

Vicki Carroll said…
You ARE awesome, no matter what you are doing! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers