The Twenty-Fifth Day of Winter

Weather.com and I are new buddies. I think it is quite likely that I have checked the weather forecast more times in the last two months than I have in all of my life previous.

Recently, every time I visit my new friend, I see headlines about this crazy winter we're having, where some places are unseasonably warm and others are unseasonably cold. Whenever they show the map, there is a great big swoop differentiating the two climate zones. I'm fairly certain the swoop goes directly over my head.

There's no doubt around here in anyone's mind that we're experiencing a mild winter. As someone recently pointed out to me, I haven't stepped outside only to feel every last particle of moisture in my nose freeze.

Can we all just sing a little praise chorus about that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers