Fish Tale

The other day I discovered a riveting section of the newspaper. It is in the Sports section and is entitled "Fishing." It lists different fishing places in the area and lists what kind of bait people are using at what time to catch what type of fish.

Personally, I thought this was what old men gossiped when they were hanging out in the bait shop, too cold to actually get out on the water. I never imagined that I could eavesdrop on the notes of their talk while crunching my cereal in the comfort of my own home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
One time I had to eat fish chowder everday for a long time. It was a funny color. I think kind-of pink. I made some soup two days ago that reminded me of that fish chowder. I put beets in it. So it looks a little like someone ate red jello and then threw up. But that doesn't bother me I think it tastes good. Nobody else has tried it yet, though.
slowlane said…
Next time add egg plant. It will cause the neighbors to form a line that will wrap around the block because they will all want a taste.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers