Trash Day

Today I walked my trash to the curb.

Some people walk dogs. I don't have a dog. Some people walk babies. I don't have a baby. Some people walk cats. I have a cat, but I don't particularly feel like walking in place while my cat sprawls on the cement, as I have seen this method modeled.

I do have trash. So I walk my trash.

It actually has great benefits. If I pull it behind me, the faster I go, the less I smell it. If I push it in front of me, it provides great motivation for an anaerobic work out. It also does a pretty decent job of fulfilling the role of a rotweiler: it keeps people at bay. Maybe someday I will write a new diet and weightloss plan and call it "Getting Rid of the Garbage."

The only problem I forsee is that Trash Day comes only once a week.

Comments

sarah marie said…
Oh yay, Becka! You finally have a blog! I've thought for ages now that you should have one. I look forward to many more posts and hours of wonderful reading!
Anonymous said…
What I like about trash where I live, is that you never know when trash day is. Also people don't walk their dogs, they just let them run around on the street looking for trash to eat. So a lot of times I take my trash out and then later I go out and dogs have ripped it open and taken all the unsavory items inside and strewn them all about the street or sidewalk. I like this a lot. It is fun to see your old trash again after you've forgotten about it, kind of like greeting an old friend that you'd thought had died.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers