The Most Entertaining Christmas Gifts

Most people know that the most entertaining Christmas gifts for young children are the boxes and paper that the gifts come in. Well, I was very relieved to know that my feet still enthrall a certain four year old even when he is surrounded by brand new toys. He even tried to plan out a way to cut off my feet so that he could keep them. (He offered the attic to me, should I not want to be too separated from my feet.)

But all this is perfectly fine with me... it keeps him quiet, my feet warm, and leaves me available to play with his cool new toys.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
That reminds me of a 1-year-old I used to know. All he wanted in this world was to sit and chew on my used earplugs. Yummy. Forget the sugarplums and candycanes, bring out the pre-waxed earplugs.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers