A good week

A good week is reading a good book.

A good week is wonderful, glorious, run out and sing weather.

A good week is being able to breathe after coughing up two and a half lungs.

A good week is losing weight while sitting still in a chair for half an hour.

A good week is staying out later than you should because of a good friend.

A good week is being attacked by a two-foot tall "monster" in a tutu.

A good week is a cupcake with green frosting.

A good week is bright orange toe nail polish.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are mostly correct but have you considered blue frosting and scarlet nail polish?
slowlane said…
Blue frosting does sound nice, but I try and stay away from scarlet nail polish because people tend to think that I am bleeding.
Anonymous said…
Sadly, I have no nails on my littlest toes, so nail polish color is moot. However, there is something exciting and dangerous about the word 'scarlet' and if I did have the requisite number of ungular appendices, I would like to have exciting and dangerous toes. My life would be transformed.
slowlane said…
I would think that having only four scarlet painted nails on each foot would just increase the level of excitement and danger.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers