National Sleep Awareness Week

This week is National Sleep Awareness Week. It is a good time to acquaint yourself with the different sleep disorders and to experience what sleep really means; it isn't the setting on your computer when you don't want to turn it off. (A curious but true fact: Sleep Apnea Awareness Day was both this past Wednesday and Thursday. Did they give it two days so that those who suffer from Sleep Apnea could combine their awareness of two days to equal one day of the awareness of someone who doesn't suffer from Sleep Apnea?)

For those of you who are interested in learning more about sleep, I will be dedicating my space in this blog to discussing the many intriguing aspects of sleep. If you suffer from insomnia, reading my blog will help you overcome that. If you suffer from restless legs syndrome, reading my blog will help change your mind about whether RLS is a blessing or a curse. And finally, if you suffer from snoring, my blog will offer an alternative to staying in the room with the snorer.

I wish you all happy sleeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers