All the way home

After six weeks of absense, I have finally returned to my domicile. While I was gone winter happened. I want to know who swallowed the sun. I mean, I still am recovering from a sunburn I got while climbing up a water fall and things around these parts look like they haven't seen the sun in six weeks.

Also, I think my cats doubled in size. They look like a hippo, a horse, and a stuffed pumpkin. How on earth do cats get to be so large?

Unfortunately, the size of my cats and the absense of sun are not the only things I had forgotten about. I also happened to forget that I left the remains of six different projects on my bed. (Does anyone want a couple of hula hoops? The noise makers have been removed.)

While I am asking for volunteers, does anyone want to figure out how to clean the smell of fermented sugar cane out of a suitcase? While you are outside working on it, you could bring in my things from the car, too. I think I will sit in front of the fire with a cup of tea and wait for Spring.

Comments

Come and see me and we will have a 'cheer Slowlane up' party. I could use a party.
slowlane said…
San Diego does sound nice and warm. Hm...

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers