The Cardinal Rules of Packing

I ignored the fifth cardinal rule of packing. That is the rule that states EVERYTHING must be placed in a plastic bag.

I also got sidetracked and so did not follow the second rule which states that anything breakable must be properly protected.

Fortunately, I obeyed the seventh rule which says to pack a change of underwear and socks in your carryon.

Let's just say that a certain alcoholic beverage which I was carrying as a favor for my brother just happened to be in a glass bottle which completely smashed inside of my suitcase where in the laws of diffusion and osmosis had a marvelous good time and insured that the entire contents of my bag embibed freely of the properties of fermented sugar cane.

I'm hoping that I don't have to explain to any officials as to why all of my luggage smells like I am very fond of strong drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers