It's Time

I think it is finally time that I buy myself some more shoes: I am all out of shoe boxes.

And I guess it must also be time for me to bake lots of desserts because the dishes that you dirty while baking don't easily go into a dishwasher and I need to spend some time with my hands in warm, soapy water so that the splinter of glass that has made its home in my finger will come out.

But I think I will put those things off a little bit longer. Right now it is time for me to take a nap... I'm cold.

Comments

Damian said…
Becca, have I told you lately you are a terrific writer?

When you write a novel I will be first in line.
Matthew Carroll said…
It sounds like you have returned to the slowlane. :-)
slowlane said…
There are few comments that make me happier than one that assumes some day I will write a novel and, even better, that people will want to read it.

And yes, I have returned to the Slowlane, complete with Wiggles, monster trucks, baby food, and our favorite old pick-up truck.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers