Engenho Verde


Engenho Verde
Originally uploaded by biukalee.
Engenho Verde
This lovely plantation, built in the 1860's (if my memory serves me correctly), is an amazing bed and breakfast.

The first amazing thing about it I can say in three words: No Checkout Time. The innkeeper didn't even know what it was when we asked about it.

I probably shouldn't put this on my blog because then this will be the next big vacation spot and we will never again enjoy being the only guests, but imagine:
Riding horses
Fresh fruit picked on the premises
Beautiful country side
Natural waterfalls close by
Goats that you can milk
Three delicious meals
Pools made from the river on the property
And only a short distance from Palmares... home of an inn positioned scenically on top of a gas station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers