Poem

Due to the demands for a poem I deleted, threw away, and otherwise got rid of, I have attempted to remember it for the sake of my devoted fans.

The Legend of Peter D.
As told by [me]

Let me tell a story
'Bout a man named Pete
He was salt of the earth
And walked on two feet

No ordinary man
was this Peter D.
He knew gadgets and gizmos
Printers and PCs

None dared stand against him
he was witty and quick
Brought order to chaos
And health to the sick

When screens went black
and keyboards drank tea
No need to panic,
Just call Peter D.

Mighty machines
Tried their best
But Peter D. -
Fastest troubleshooter in the West.

Some might say
this story can't be
But they just don't know
Our Peter D.


Now you guys can see how horribly this poem wobbles. Sorry to inflict pain on all of you who weren't curious about it.

Comments

Matthew Carroll said…
Nice!

I wrote a song the other day in honor of our little dog, LilĂ­. She's a little fluffy white snowflake dog that gets so excited to see you that she pees on your foot.

This song is to the tune of "Big Big World" by Emilia.

She's a good Li-li,
But she goes xi-xi,
On my foot, she-she
Knows she shooouldn't...


You like?

I haven't gotten around to the second verse yet.
slowlane said…
I'm sure you will come up with a second verse by the time you leave.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers