Dear World,

One of the curses of where I work is that I come into contact with a lot of good reading (not classic good, but down-in-the-trenches good).

Now you may ask how on earth that is a curse.

Because again and again, I have to bite my tongue so that I don't glibly say "Oh, you are facing some of the toughest questions of your life? Here! Read this!"

And then there are other days, where difficult question follows confusion too muddled to question which follows pure desperation and I look at my stack of books and wonder how many pillows it would take to make even reading one book possible.

And so, Dear World, for those of you who are facing some of the toughest questions of your life, I wish you a pillow of comfort. And if, perhaps, reading a book might help, I have a couple of suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers