Paranoia

Everyone is allowed a moment or two of paranoia every once in awhile, right?

I'm not talking about more rational fears such as "Everyone is looking at the long eye-brow hair I didn't have time to pluck this morning" or "I forgot to check on the bunnies this morning and my co-worker is going to ask me whether I was compassionate and fed them or heartless and left them to starve in the rain."

No, no, those fears make sense.

I'm talking about scrawling my name on the bottom of a letter and then worrying what an analyzer of handwriting would be able to reveal about me.

But as long as we all agree that everyone is allowed a moment or two of paranoia periodically, I'm okay. It only takes me a moment or two to sign my name.

Comments

Anonymous said…
while I haven't worried about this, I have thought of it. I want to change my signature and I wonder if that is because I am changing as a person.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers