The Elephant

Since I first started thinking about moving out of my little 9x10 room, there has been a topic of conversation that I refuse to bring up with myself. Of course, Me, Myself, and I all know that it needs to be talked about, but I guess you could say that it's been like an elephant in the middle of the room.

And an elephant in a 9x10 room makes it nearly impossible to do anything at all.

But knowing this group as I do, I dare not bring up the elephant problem with Me and Myself, because one of them is likely to start in with elephant jokes, and frankly, I don't think our problem will be solved by throwing a peanut into a cardboard box and waiting for the elephant to climb in after it.

Although... I might have just the perfect toenail polish to help the elephant hide.

Comments

Um...?

Generally I can follow your posts, but wow, this one is just beyond me. :)
Vicki Carroll said…
It's all the old elephant jokes! Just don't be standing under any trees when the elephants start jumping out of them!
slowlane said…
Sorry, Emily... I guess not everyone grew up on elephant jokes like I did. I thought everyone knew that the way to get an elephant into a VW bug was to throw a peanut into it and the reason elephants paint their toenails red is to hide in strawberry patches and cherry trees.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers