Eight More Days

Only eight more days to vote in the current poll. Inquiring minds want to know!

Comments

Brian said…
Actually, my lucky T-shirt may also qualify as a vintage find. I can't even remember where it came from. It may have been in a bag of someone else's cast-offs. But where-ever it came from, it was a long time ago. It's blue and the trim is a slightly darker color. The sleeves are short enough that they don't creep out the arm holes of other shirts, which seems to be the problem with most of the T-shirts I own.
Sylvia said…
I can't figure out how to vote... the oldest piece of clothing that I regularly wear is a sweatshirt type cardigan that I've had so long it's raggedy on the edges. I even bought a new one to replace it, but keep wearing the old one because it's more comfortable...
slowlane said…
Maybe one of the biggest reasons we keep a particular piece of old clothing around is precisely because it is not easily placed into any one category.
Brian said…
I don't really have anything to add, but the verification word is too lovely to pass up. May the xylyojl always blossom in your favor.
caedmonstia said…
Ha ha, my category is winning.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers