Chopsticks

Today I had opportunity to be some what pleased with my progress in learning how to use chopsticks. With two flimsy little wood skewers, I was able to get ahold of one dead fish at the bottom of the tank and bring it out. I only lost a grip on it once.

However, I find it nearly impossible to pull the other dead fish from the tank with said skewers. For one, I am speaking of the many, many grape seed fish. I am incapable of picking up single grains of rice on chopsticks when they are on a plate in front of me, so trying to get rice kernals at the bottom of five gallons of water would be quite a task. Secondly, these little sweet hearts of grape seeds decided to burrow into the rocks at the bottom of the acquarium before they decided to die. So I can see four smushed up against the glass, and that leaves about ten in random crevices throughout the rock garden. Anybody have a rock vaccuum cleaner I could borrow?

Or is anybody especially proficient with chopsticks?

Comments

caedmonstia said…
Clearly what you need is a centrifuge
slowlane said…
Do you have one that I could borrow that wouldn't make my live fish motion sick?

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers