Sensitivity

Today I was told that I can draw my toe with great sensitivity.

You would think that maybe I had made it more slender or drawn in better nail polish or ignored the hairy hobbit likeness or, at the very least, lied about its age. But I did none of that, and really don't know what the difference is between the sensitivity in which I drew the toe and the lack of sensitivity in which I drew my eye.

And trust a male teacher to be insensitive about drawing the entire class' attention to my chipping toenail polish.

Comments

caedmonstia said…
Warning from your big sister: That could be a pick-up line. If your professor invites you to go play backgammon or tells you your have an ethnic spirituality, don't fall for it.

Also, I think you have a beautiful toe, even when your toenail polish is chipped. And if you've got it, flaunt it!

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers