The Rules of the Game

1) If you kick the ball out of bounds, it doesn't count. If I kick the ball out of bounds, I get a point.

2) If you kick the ball and I touch it with my hand before it rolls past me, you don't get a point. If you touch the ball as it goes past you, I still get a point.

3) If you kick the ball way past me, it doesn't count because you aren't allowed to kick it that hard. If I kick the ball way past you, I get 19 points.

4) If you kick the ball into the goal, you get minus one point.

5) If you kick the ball while I'm not looking, it doesn't count. If I kick the ball while you aren't looking, I get 19 points.

Comments

Anonymous said…
this sounds suspiciously like games damian made me play when we were kids... which inevitably led to screaming matches of "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!," crying, hitting, and mom taking asprin.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers