Slow

Yesterday it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work when it normally takes me 12 minutes.

This is the result of taking public transportation.

But don't feel sorry for me... I saw places I had heard of but never really believed existed since I had never seen them, I felt good knowing I was sparing the air, I calculated exactly how much gasoline I saved, I was able to have a pleasant walk, and I got the closest I've ever gotten to Governor Schwarzenegger.

At least I think it was the Governor. The bus had to stop to let a procession go by while we were at the airport and there were four motorcycles and a snazzy car with all of the windows darkened so you couldn't see in. I didn't even know we had one of those cars in this area. But I also didn't know that the Governor was visiting, and he was.

Who knew public transportation offered so much?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers