The best joke in a long time

Today I heard a really funny joke.

Someone asked me about when I was moving and about who was helping me move and I said that I might be moving by myself.

The first suggestion they offered was calling a bunch of guys from one of the nearby colleges. If you aren't able to guess, I'm not really the type to go seek out guys I don't know to help me.

Then they suggested that they could call a family friend who just happens to be one of the co-stars on the show "The Young and the Restless" to help me move.

I can just imagine this guy showing up in his ultra sleek sports car, smoothing down his perfectly bleached hair, and then helping me carry my cat fur infested recliner up a flight of stairs.

Um... no.

The funniest part, I think, is that there is probably a legion of girls out there who would dream that sort of thing up just so they could spend some time drooling over him. And me... I was just relieved when my publicity shot of him that I got from his parents was ruined so I didn't have to figure out what to do with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers