Cubicle



On this, the first day when I am taking vacation time, I thought it fitting to post a picture of my cubicle.

This is where it happens, folks, for 40 hours a week, 4 weeks a month, for the last 6 months.

Please notice the lovely pillow case in the corner that came with the bedspread.


Perhaps now is also a fitting time to announce that this will no longer be my cubicle very soon. I'm moving up!

Or rather, I'm moving around. Soon I will be at a desk that will have twice as much desk space, three times as much leg room (I can start bringing my legs to work again!) and no cubicle wall.

The desk will be considerably more suited for working, but less suited for showcasing international curiosities.

I might actually have to answer that letter sitting on my desk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers