Top Ten Excuses for Wearing Sandals in Winter

10. It's Southern California, how cold can it get?
9. I lost my toe nail clippers.
8. I tried buying winter shoes, but the shoe racks are too small to carry my size. (I'd post a picture of my feet to show you how big they are, but your computer screen is too small to display it properly.)
7. How else am I going to open a door when my hands are full?
6. We decided democratically about which shoes to wear, and there are two of my feet, and only one of me.
5. It's such a beautiful day, I couldn't keep my toes cooped up.
4. My feet were playing Survivor, and my toes got voted off the island.
3. Oh, my toes are bare? I guess I stopped feeling them awhile ago.
2. My toe nail polish is so bright, I'm lucky my feet aren't sweating.
1. I do my best thinking when I can study my toes.

Comments

Matthew Carroll said…
In Brazil, we don't need excuses to wear sandals in December. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers