Happy Birthday To Me!

Today I got a way snazzy cool bedspread and matching pillow cases in the mail. And this wasn't one of those instances where I'm opening someone else's mail. This package was addressed directly to me. (In case you were wondering, it was the me that doesn't have a last name.)

I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do with it, though. Since I never corrected the giver's assumption that I was married, it is larger than my entire cubicle and bed combined (Not that the combination ever happens.).

But I don't regret not correcting the giver's assumption, because a queen size bedspread and matching pillow cases from Pakistan is a thousand times better than a proposal from Pakistan.

Comments

Unknown said…
wow! tell them i'm married, too.
Matthew Carroll said…
I thought all your international gifts (bribes?) need to fit in the nooks and crannies in your desk.
caedmonstia said…
I guess you will have to get a bigger desk.
Linds said…
Doesn't it depend on which Pakistani is proposing?
slowlane said…
The bedspread (once it gets rid of it's strong pesticidal smell) will go towards beautifying an ugly filing cabinet for the good of the general public.

I think I can manage to find place to hang a pillow case in my office space.

And about the Pakistani... do you know something that I don't?
sarah marie said…
Ooh, tell the Pakistani that I'm getting married! :-) I need a bedspread... hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers