Monday Morning

As some of you may be aware, Receptionist = Coffee Girl.

And Monday Morning = LOTS of coffee.

I made more coffee in two hours this morning than I have in my entire life, last week's reception desk duty included.

As the president said while peering over my shoulder at the progress of the coffee making "I have learned to be content in plenty and in want, but in plenty I am contenter."

As for me, I'm still singing the song I was taught in fifth grade music class:
C O F F E E
Coffee is not for me
It's a drink some people wake up with
That it makes you nervous is no myth
Slaves to a coffee cup,
They can't give coffee up.

Which, of course, is not a good song to be singing when the president is peering over your shoulder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers