Fitting

I decided that for my time at the Reception Desk I needed something to brighten the landscape.

That, of course, means flowers.

So I took myself off to the grocery store and wavered for about 30 seconds whether I was going to get my first favorite flower or my second favorite flower and then agonized for another five minutes about which color I was going to get.

Only on my way out did I notice the two stickers on the plastic sleeve.

The first marked the flowers as product of Colombia.

The second named the color: Sunny Rebeca Peach

Comments

slowlane said…
Caedmonstia, I hope you don't mind, but I've decided that the flowers are from you, should anyone ask.

The Pakistani bed spread started enough rumors (although we did discover today that he is already married). Flowers with no easy explanation just beg for more speculation.
Brian said…
Happy Birthday, Slowlane:

Please don't keep us in suspense. What are your two favorite flowers?
slowlane said…
Well this week my first favorite are Alstroemerias (which has a number of spelling variations and I'm not sure if I managed to get any of them right) and my second favorite are Gerbera Daisies.

But I'm actually not all that picky about flowers.

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers