The letter I sometimes wish I could send

Dear Ms. *****,

We were sorry to hear of the difficult circumstances you find yourself in. However, our real cause for sympathy is your name. We can't believe that an entire family has been subjected to that name for generations without any effort to lose it. As a matter of fact, I can't believe that the village it takes to raise a child hasn't strongly pressured your family to change it's name so that children would not face mouth washings when they spoke of you.

Please take this in the nicest way possible.

Sincerely,
[the me with only one name]

P.S. Even though I only use one name for entirely different reasons, you might consider the benefits of that practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers