Last Minute

When it comes to packing, how come there is so much that must wait until the last minute?

I can't pack all of the food, because I will want to eat up until the last minute (and refrigerated food can't sit out much longer than the last minute).

I can't pack my various hygiene products, because I would very much like to remain hygienic.

I can't pack my bed linens, because I still need something to pull over my head when the alarm goes off.

I suspect, and this may surprise you, the last minute is not going to be long enough to accomplish all that is waiting until then.

Comments

sarah marie said…
I know the feeling. :-( Usually at the end of a college semester I'd pull an all-nighter just to pack. Even for little trips I'm usually up into the wee small hours of the morning getting all those "little" last-minute things packed! Good luck to you...

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers