Backwards

I happened to walk by a magazine today and I read on the front cover "41 Great Gift Ideas".

Seeing as this year my Great Gift Idea list is approximately two gifts long, I thought I would take a peak and see if I might get any brilliant ideas I could then claim were my own.

But gentle readers, you will be happy to know that I have been saved from the temptation of plagiarism. If even 20 of their 41 gift ideas receive the ranking of great, then I guess I have a longer list than I thought I did.

One of their gift suggestions was little colored bud vases "which will make even an ordinary flower a great centerpiece".

AhHEM. Since when is a flower ordinary?

In my opinion, if I had a bunch of little colored bud vases, I think I would have to go find a bunch of flowers so that I could turn the vases into great centerpieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers