Distracting

I am one of those people who will read the same exact refrigerator magnet every time I open the fridge because it has words on it and words are for reading.

I am one of those people who think that bumper stickers and billboards are a road hazard because I must read them and therefore I take my eyes off of the road in front of me so that I can read the words.

Today I noticed a billboard with very hard to read print on the far left side of the freeway, tucked among some trees and I spent quite the effort trying to read it because I was sure it had some dumb thing to say about the car it was advertising and the car I was tailgaiting didn't have a bumper sticker. However, I wasn't able to make sense of the ad. It read: Actively Safe Tip: Don't read billboards. What does that have to do with selling cars?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone of Help

The Crazy Market

The Right Trousers